Sunday, 27 November 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.  It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders. I had a great week book-wise so let's see what's in my mailbox! :o)

Gifted


I received all these goodies from my soon to be neighbour (*wink wink*) Nat @ Besotted With Books as an early Christmas present - and it made my entire week. Thank you SO much hun! By the way, Nat made the bookmarks herself, aren't they gorgeous?!

A lovely friend of mine has recently visited Italy and brought me this fab bookmark and her favourite book, Little Women as a gift. (Although I've already read it and I own a hardback copy, I prefer this edition) :o)

Ebooks for review
I know I'm supposed to be on a Netgalley ban because of my uni exams, but I just couldn't resist the temptation! :-D And the good news is: I got auto-approved for Harlequin's Netgalley titles!!! *jumps up and down*


(Click on the covers to read the Goodreads synopsis)

Special thanks to: 
Natalie @ Besotted with Books, Netgalley, Harlequin and 
Harlequin UK, HarperCollins, and Istvan Szabo Ifj.

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Feel free to leave a link to your own IMM post so that I can visit you and check out your books. :) Have a great day! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment