Sunday, 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox #9

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.  It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is receiving for review, borrowing from libraries, buying in bookshops and download onto eReaders.
OK, let's see what's in my mailbox this week. :) I'm on a Netgalley ban because I have a gazillion titles on my laptop to be reviewed and my uni exams are coming up (plus I'm completely broke so I won't be able to buy any books until I get some money for Christmas) BUT I still have some interesting books to show you.

For review



Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy #1) by Karice Bolton

I got this book from the author and not only is it signed but Karice sent me a GORGEOUS gift card as well! It's so cute and she didn't even know how obsessed I am with cards like this (and stationary in general)! Karice, if you're reading this: thank you!

Ebook for review

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
This book has been on my wishlist for a while and now I got it for review! I'd like to say a massive thank you to publicity manager Rachel Wasdyke and the author as well. If you like paranormal fiction and would like to check it out on Goodreads, just click on the title above.

By the way, isn't the cover just gorgeous?!

Won in giveaways

  •  Frankenstein by Mary Shelley  - paperback
  • Savor (Warm Delicacy #1) by Megan Duncan - ebook
 I won a paperback copy of Frankenstein during the Halloween giveaway hop from Darcus @ Starcrossed Reviews and an e-book copy of Savor from Aeicha @ Word Spelunking. Thank you guys! :)


So, this is what I got this week - what's in your mailbox? Feel free to leave a comment below with a link to your own IMM post! (Make sure to include the link so that I can visit you!) Have a great day everyone! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment