Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #10

Just like Teaser Tuesday, I haven't had much time to post my WoW entries lately - but I'm glad to say that I'm back with some new books I'm dying to read! 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick for this week:

The List by Siobhan Vivian
ISBN: 9780545169172
Format: Hardback
Publication date: 12 April 2012
Publisher: Push
Add it to your Goodreads wishlist
An intense look at the rules of high school attraction -- and the price that's paid for them.It happens every year. A list is posted, and one girl from each grade is chosen as the prettiest, and another is chosen as the ugliest. Nobody knows who makes the list. It almost doesn't matter. The damage is done the minute it goes up.This is the story of eight girls, freshman to senior, "pretty" and "ugly." And it's also the story of how we see ourselves, and how other people see us, and the tangled connection of the two.
Why am I looking forward to this? I've had my eyes on this one for a few weeks, I just never had the chance to actually blog about it. First of all: the cover. High school drama? Yes please. This book sounds quite original - I love the idea of this list and I just want to find out what it's all about. Has anyone read it yet? What did you think?

What's your "waiting on" pick this week? Feel free to leave a link with your own WoW in the comments below. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment