Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4

What is Teaser Tuesday?

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share with us two sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12. (You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your teaser from, that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!) Remember not to post anything that could spoil the plot of the post.

My current read: Farsighted by Emlyn Chand

Random page: 58

Teaser: “ 'It’s Shapri, isn’t it? She made you upset. I know she’s a bit abrupt, but she’s a nice girl. Give her another chance, will you?' Simmi says, putting her hand on my shoulder as we walk side-by side down the hall."

Feel free to leave a comment with the link to your own teaser! :) xxx

13 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Vicky,

I'd like to give you the Versatile Blogger Award! You don't have to accept/post about it if you wish not to, it's just my way of showing how much I enjoy reading your blog! You can read about the award on my blog. Keep up the fantastic work!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

MeikkiBeibi said...

This is on my tbr pile! Waiting to read it. :)

Here is my Teaser Tuesday - Useless Curses!

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I've not heard of this one but it sounds good!

My Teaser Tuesdays

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd heard of this book before. Thanks for sharing!

http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-4.html

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I've been thinking about reading this one for awhile, but Ive been putting it off. It sounds really good though! Great teaser :) Thanks for stopping by!

My Teaser

Trish said...

we all need a second change now and again! Nice Tease!

Trish - My TT Post

La Toya said...

Cool teaser! love your blog!! especially the header. Are those original pics??

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Literary Meanderings said...

Nice teaser! I like the cover of that book too. I need to go check it out on GR!

Your blog is so pretty. I love visiting :)

Amber said...

Never hard of this book but the teaser is interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

My Teaser

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Now I'm very curious....thanks for sharing.

Here's MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE

Paige said...

Never heard of the book but the teasers pretty cool! Thanks for checking out my teaser!

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder what abrupt thing she did.

Fiktshun said...

Interesting cover, and am curious about the book. I hadn't heard of it before. Will have to check it out on Goodreads!

Thanks for sharing your teaser on my blog My Reading Pile earlier today.

Hope you end up loving the book! Happy reading week.

Post a Comment