Friday, 21 October 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon - challenge

Hello everyone! *waves* I had to go back to bed for a while (I'm still not feeling very well) but I'm back and ready to start reading. :-)

Britta has a very interesting challenge on her blog at the moment: the aim is to make one sentence using only book titles. We can't add or leave out any words but we can use as many books as we'd like. The sentence will be silly but that doesn't matter - the only rule is, it has to be a real sentence. (subject & verb)

So, here's my solution!

"Lola and the boy next door shine when no one is watching."

And here are the books I used:

11 comments:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Love it ♥

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Hehe, thanks! :) I'm usually rubbish at these challenges so I'm very happy I could actually come up with something that makes sense lol

Claire said...

Love it! Such an awesome sentence :)

Mine can be found here.

Priya said...

That is so cute, and only three titles!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love that! Good job!

DMS said...

Nice job! That sounds like a hard challenge!

I found you through Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Also, my co-author, Stephanie, liked your fb page today. Please like us back at: http://www.facebook.com/fairday

Take care-
Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out how to fix it. :)

Midnyte Reader said...

Very cute!

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Love it!

Mine can be found HERE

:) Aeicha

Anonymous said...

Great job! Hahha, this would be so hard! I admire you guys. ;)

Toni D. said...

very clever! oh, and I like your new site banner. Very cute!

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

@Jess, I followed back!

Thanks everyone! :)
Bex, mine is very short, compared to what some other people came up with :O But I'm proud of myself all the same, haha! :)

Thanks Toni! It took me a whole day to make this layout but I hope it was worth it! (I quite like it)

Post a Comment