
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders.I can't believe another week has just passed and it's Christmas next week! It's unbelievable. I hope everyone had a great week though! I had a pretty good one book-wise so let's see what's in my mailbox!
Bought
Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes
Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes
As you know I adore Marian Keyes so I was thrilled when I saw these books at the local book shop. I got some book vouchers last week so they came in handy! :o) I can't wait to read them!
Won
I won an ebook copy of Build a Man from One More Page which is awesome! I've wanted to read this book for a while so I can't believe I actually won a copy. Thanks Amanda and Talli!
Slave to the rich, rude and deluded, cosmetic surgery receptionist Serenity Holland longs for the day she's a high-flying tabloid reporter. Unfortunately, every pitch she sends out disappears like her clients' liposuctioned fat, never to be seen again. Then she meets Jeremy Ritchie -- the hang-dog man determined to be Britain's Most Eligible Bachelor by making himself over from head to toe and everything in between -- giving Serenity a story no editor could resist.
With London's biggest tabloid on board and her very own column tracking Jeremy's progress from dud to dude, Serenity is determined to be a success, even going undercover to gain intimate access to Jeremy's life. But when Jeremy's surgery goes drastically wrong and Serenity is ordered to cover all the car-crash goriness, she must decide how far she really will go for her dream job.
Gifted
The biggest surprise this week was a gorgeous postcard from the equally gorgeous Darian Wilk, author of Love Unfinished. Darian sent me a lovely and sparkly Christmas card with a bookmark - take a look at it, aren't they fab? Thanks Darian, I love them!!!!! :o)
And we have some changes as well - as you can see, Books, Biscuits & Tea has a brand new template. That's right folks, I made a new one last night - AND I got a custom domain for my blog. What does it mean exactly? It means that from now on (well... after the setup is complete), you'll be able to visit my blog at www.booksbiscuitsandtea.com - cool, huh? :) Don't worry, even if you go to booksbiscuitsandtea.blogspot.com, you'll be automatically redirected to the new address.
So, that's it for this week - what books did you get? Feel free to leave a comment below with a link to your own IMM post and let me know what you think of the new template! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment