Monday, 5 December 2011

Musing Mondays #9

Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Each week MizB asks a book related question and bloggers answer with their thoughts about the given topic.

This week's question was:
How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?
I usually read 1 or 2 books per week and somewhere between 3 and 8 books per month, depending on how much time I have. I go to university and I'm about to start working on my thesis so I don't have that much time at the moment, unfortunately. That's another reason why I'm looking forward to the summer holidays. No classes, no essays to be done, more time for reading. :-)

In the meantime, I read whenever I can, usually on my days off, in the evening or before going to bed. I'm quite sure I won't be able to read as much as I used to when I start writing my thesis but I'll try. :o) I just can't wait to finish it and get back to reading and blogging.

How about you, how many books do you read on average? Feel free to leave a comment below with your answer or with a link to your own Musing Mondays post. I hope everyone had a great weekend! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment