Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Teaser Tuesday #9

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, just make sure to read the rules by clicking here.


My teaser comes from Saving June by Hannah Harrington.
Page 18
"The whole time Laney watches me cautiously, like she's afraid at any moment I'll collapse on the kitchen floor in tears. Everyone has been looking at me that way all day."
This quote is from an e-ARC therefore it might have been changed in the finished copy.

I actually haven't had time to start this one yet because I have an exam tomorrow, but it sounds like a fantastic read, isn't it? As always, feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own Teaser Tuesday post so that I can check out your current read as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment