Sunday, 30 October 2011

In My Mailbox #6


 

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren .  It's our opportunity to get a peek into what books everyone is receiving for review, borrowing from libraries, buying in bookshops and download onto eReaders. Let's see what's in my mailbox this week. :-)

Click on the book covers to read the Goodreads synopsis :-)


1. Confessions of a Call Center Gal by Lisa Lim (won from Kero's Book Blog )
2. Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt (as part of a blog tour, for review)
3. Down a Lost Road by J. Leigh Bralick (downloaded to Kindle for PC)
4. In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano Long (as part of a blog tour, for review)
5. Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho by Stephen Rebello (ARC -netgalley)
6. Invisible by Lorena McCourtney (downloaded to Kindle for PC)

That's it for this week. :-) What do you have in your mailbox? Feel free to leave a comment below (you know I love them, haha!) xxx

20 comments:

Giselle said...

Great haul! In Leah's Wake sounds really good!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Natalie Frampton said...

Great books this week :)

Claire said...

Okay I haven't heard of any of those before, but there are some gorgeous covers! I'm off to check them out on Goodreads.

My IMM is here if you'd like a look :)

Jaedia @ The Dragon Chronicle said...

I picked up Invisible during my free Kindle books binge. Not sure if I'll ever get to it but it does sound pretty fun even so. :)
Once Upon A Time

None said...

I got Invisible a few weeks ago, and now it's in my far-too-long TBR list ;)
I love the cover of Down a Lost Road, so it made it's way on my wishlist.

My IMM post

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome haul!
MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Great books this week!! Down a Lost Road sounds great!

In My Mailbox

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Double Clutch, I hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to read your reviews!

My IMM

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of any of these but I'm now off to see what they're all about. Hope you enjoy them!

BookStacksOnDeck said...

Nice week! Confessions of a Call Center Gal sounds interesting!
-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

Karen said...

I hadn't heard of any of those books but they all look really good. Happy reading!

JC Jones said...

I have just started doing this. It is so much fun to see what other people are getting. I sometimes fell that I am a bit obsessive about my book buying. It is nice to see other as bad as I am.

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Haha, definitely! It's nice to see that everyone is just as obsessed with books as we are :)
Thanks for stopping by guys! x

Nea said...

Invisible - OMG I love the cover!! :) As for the psycho, hehe well as a student of Psychology I can say - I love the title :))

Happy reading and looking forward for your opinion about the books ;))

xoxo,
nea

Sara said...

I have to check these out on Goodreads! In Leah's Wake looks good! (:

Unknown said...

Great arrivals, I haven't read any of them I'll check them out, they seem intersting! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

Richard said...

Ohhh, Invisible looks really fun! Thanks for stopping by! New follower :)

Kat said...

Looks like you got some great books this week! Enjoy your reading. :)

Unknown said...

A really good week for you!

I love the design of your blog, new follower here :) Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment