In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders.Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a nice week! :) I had quite a hectic week - I'm back at uni, I'm trying to read all the remaining review books I have, I'm working as a blog tour assistant (which I really enjoy!), and if it wasn't enough, I'm working on two blog templates at the moment. So I'm very glad I actually managed to find the time to put this post together, wahoo! So, let's see what came in the mail this week.
Gifted:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - A massive thank you to Dani @ Pen to Paper for sending me this. I might be the only one who actually hasn't read this book yet so now's the time to pick it up! :)
- The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
- On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker
- Mice by Gordon Reece
- Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
- The Truth About Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne
- The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
Kimberley Williams and Usborne!
So, that's it for this week. I'm VERY excited about these books - I've been dying to read them for a while! :) What did you get this time around? Feel free to leave a comment below with a link to your own IMM and I promise I'll visit you back as soon as I can. x x x
PS. I finished my custom blog template for Tara @ Tater's Tall Tails the other day. What do you think? *Shameless plug: if you're looking for a custom blog template at a reasonable price, make sure to visit Sweet Dreams Design at http://sweetdreams-design.blogspot.com. :) *
PS. I finished my custom blog template for Tara @ Tater's Tall Tails the other day. What do you think? *Shameless plug: if you're looking for a custom blog template at a reasonable price, make sure to visit Sweet Dreams Design at http://sweetdreams-design.blogspot.com. :) *

0 comments:
Post a Comment