Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #8

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick for this week:

Survive by Alex Morel
ISBN: 9781595145109
Format: Hardback
Publication date: August 2nd, 2012
Publisher: Razorbill
Add it on Goodreads
Jane runs away from Life House, a facility for kids with mental health disorders and addictions. She boards a plane to Montclair, New Jersey, though her destination does not matter—she doesn’t plan to be alive when the plane lands. Jane has planned the perfect suicide: she’ll fall asleep on the plane and never wake up. As she’s reaching for her pills in the cabin’s bathroom, the plane hits turbulence. Another jolt, and the engine’s down. The plane crashes into the mountains of Montana, and Jane and a boy named Paul are the only two survivors. What starts out as a death mission quickly becomes a fight for life.
Why am I looking forward to this? I noticed this book during last week's Wow and it went straight on my wishlist. It has some kind of a Survivor vs. Lost -ish feeling and I'm sure I'd love this book. I just wish I didn't have to wait until August!!

What's your "waiting on" pick this week? Feel free to leave a link with your own Wow in the comments below xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment