In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders.Hi guys! I know I keep saying this but I can't believe another week has just passed. Oh my. Anyway, it's going to be a super short IMM this week since I'm still trying to catch up with my review copies (which is going to take a pretty long time) so I haven't requested any more books for a while. I'm not on a book buying ban because ... well, I just can't resist the temptation. Plus, my own copies can wait and I don't feel guilty if I don't have time to read them for another 3 months. Anyway, here's what came in the mail today:
Room by Emma Donoghue (purchased)
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (for review)
That's it! I'm super excited about these two! I've heard great things about both of them so I'm really looking forward to picking them up. And can I just say how gorgeous the cover of ATTID is?! I can't take my eyes off her eyes. *____*
So that's it for this week, folks - what did you get in your mailbox? Have you read these two books? Make sure to leave a link to your own post below so that I can check out your books too and visit you back! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment