In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's our opportunity to get a sneak peek into what books everyone is received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders.Hi guys! Can you believe it's Sunday already?! Time is going by so flippin fast! Anyway, I didn't get a lot of books this week since I'm still trying to catch up with my review copies. Although I did request two Netgalley titles - I just couldn't resist the temptation!
For Review:

The Look by Sophia Bennett (paperback)
The Raft by S.A.Bodeen (e-ARC)
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (e-ARC)
That's it for now :) I'm still waiting for a book I ordered from the Book Depository so that's probably what I'm going to show you next week.
PS: Is your pile of review books getting way too large? Are you in need of some inspiration? Would you like to have fun in the process? Why don't you join us in the Review Copy Cleanup? Our aim is to read as many review books as we possibly can between 1-31 March. What's more, we have some amazing challenges and GIVEAWAYS! :) If you'd like to sign up, just click on the event's button or here.So that's it for this week - what did you get in your mailbox this time? Make sure to leave a link to your own post below so that I can check out your books too! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment