And here's what we've been waiting for so long - the Wicked Winter Read-a-thon has finally started this morning! Even though I've already wasted about 6 or 7 hours, I'm determined to read as much as I can this weekend. It'll be a great way for me to catch up with my review books before uni starts on Monday as wall as have some fun!For more information about the readathon and how you can sign up (yes, sign up is still open), click here and read this post. :)
I'm going to host a mini-challenge and giveaway tomorrow morning (or 12AM EST) so make sure to stop by and check it out, it's gonna be fun! In the meantime, you'll see my read-a-thon progress on the right sidebar. And as always, you can catch us on Twitter by using the #WWReadathon hashtag - it's a fab way to meet new bloggers and believe me, you won't regret joining us!
Oh and I almost forgot: the books I'm aiming to read this weekend
I'm only aiming to read these two because -as you know- I'm a slow reader and I'm working on a blog design in the meantime as well. Anyway, I hope I'll be able to finish at least one of these and I hope to see you guys around. And please say hello if you happen to stop by, I love meeting new bloggers! *hugs*
Michelle is hosting the last challenge for today which is my all time favourite! How does this work? First you pick a book. Then you find pictures to represent the words in the book title. Then you put the pictures/clues together and try to guess what the book title is. Get creative and make it as challenging as you want. Make a post with your Book picture puzzles and go around to different blogs and try to guess some of the puzzles.
My entry:
Easy peasy! :) What's yours? xxx







0 comments:
Post a Comment