Monday, 28 November 2011

Important updates - please read it :)


I'm sure most of you have already heard about the news concerning GFC. If you haven't, you can read the article here. In short, Google is planning to get rid of this whole GFC follower system next March. It applies to all non-Blogger blogs but at this point, we don't know whether they remove it from Blogger as well, or not. This is why I decided to take precautions, just in case.

What does it mean exactly?
As you can see, I added a Networked Blogs widget just below the GFC one - so if you're following me and you're reading this, please go and follow me on NetworkedBlogs too, so that you don't miss out on reviews, giveaways and such in the future. Better safe then sorry. ;-) Oh and if you added Networked Blogs to your own blog, please give me a holler so that I can follow you too!

Another thing: You can see my new Facebook and Google+ profile on the right sidebar - feel free to add me! :)

Thank you! Love to everybody x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment