
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can participate, just make sure to read the rules below:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser comes from Double Clutch this week.

"I could feel it the minute his attention dropped from me. It was like he was a dog that had caught the scent of something it wanted, and that was all it could focus on. I looked in the direction his eyes were pointed.- Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt, page 22
'Kelsie,' he said in a gravelly voice."
I recieved this book for review because I'm part of the official blog tour and due to the amount of uni assignments I had, I've only just started reading it. So I'm definitely looking forward to reading the whole book :-)
Feel free to leave a comment with the link to your own teaser! :) xxx


13 comments:
I can't express how much I love this book. I reviewed it not too long ago. I've been urging everyone to pick it up too.
Hope you enjoy it!
I'm super curious about this one! My book person Amanda *points above* told me to stalk the tour *nods* LOL. Means the book sure is good. ;) I do like the teaser! Hope you enjoy it too. :D
This one intrigued me enough to investigate further.
Here’s My Teaser
Great teaser! Looks like a good one. Hope you like it hun x
Sounds like a good one! :)
Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)
Sounds like a hot and steamy novel! Good one. Here's my tease
Perfect Teaser! Happy Reading.
Sounds like a great read!
My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)
This one does seem awesome...great teaser!
BTW...have I told you how much I love your blog design? The header, the logos, everything....totally eye-catching.
Here's MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE
What is he looking at??? Good teaser! Here's mine:
http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-7.html
I like your new photo, by the way! The other one was cute, too, but now we can see the rest of your face! :)
I loved this book, good teaser.
Here's mine:
http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-9.html
Interesting! I haven't seen this one around or heard of it before - I really hope you like it! Have fun on the tour :D
<33 April @ My Shelf Confessions
New Follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment