Saturday, 8 October 2011

100 followers

I can't believe I'm actually saying this - but guess what? I officially have 100 lovely followers! Thank you so much to everyone for making me so welcome and for leaving me comments / being interested in my blog, it's such a nice feeling. :-) I hope you'll keep enjoying my posts in the future and once again, thank you! ♥

To celebrate this fabulous news, you can still enter my international giveaway - but hurry up, it closes on Monday. :-)

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Vicky

7 comments:

Stormi said...

Hi Vicky, Congrats on the 100 followers! :)

Megan said...

Congratulations on reaching the big 100!

I'm looking forward to reading many more posts!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Yayy!!!

Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Kristan said...

Congrats! And I'm sure you'll have many more coming!

Kristan

Book Crook Liza said...

Congratulations! :) You have a lovely blog!

Liza @ Book Crook Liza

Dani Cotton said...

Well done hun! You're doing so well :)
Keep it going! :) xxx

So many books, so little time said...

Congrats on 100 followers Vicky, well done

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

Post a Comment