Monday, 17 October 2011

BBT Howl-O-Ween 2011 schedule revealed


Hello everyone! Those of you who follow me on Twitter might have heard that we have a bunch of events coming up at Books, Biscuits & Tea in the following weeks. I'm taking part in ...*counts* three book tours and two read-a-thons, and here comes the most exciting part - I'm hosting my first own event at the end of October!!! 

I know it's not as exciting as some other Halloween events out there because I can't afford to host more contests and giveaways at the moment, but I'm still SUPER EXCITED! I can't believe the support I got from the authors and I hope you'll like what we have in store for you.  So, without further ado, here's the official schedule:

  • 24 October - Sheila Dalton is joining us and talks about her latest novel, The Girl in the Box (a literary  mystery) 
  • 25 October - Guest post by freelance journalist Ali George 
  • 26 October - Guest post by Roberta Goodman, author of Snow Escape (murder mystery/thriller/suspense)
  • 27 October - Patricia Rockwell, author of two cozy mystery series is joining us
  • 28 October - Guest post by Emlyn Chand, president of author PR firm, Novel Publicity and author of Farsighted (YA paranormal fiction) 
  • 29 October - Horror writer Paul Dail is joining Books, Biscuits & Tea and talks about why he likes to write horror stories + giveaway
  • 30 October - Cindy Simon is joining us and talks about her mystery novel, Wanting June 
  • 31 October - HALLOWEEN NIGHT
                            Two guests:
                           - Guest post by Jeff Mariotte, author of 46 novels, several nonfiction books, and more than a hundred comic books/graphic novels.
                           - Guest post and giveaway by Kris Sedersten, author of a Stephen King style horror-thriller, "Lost Mojo"

This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be announced before the event. I know it'll sound cheesy but I'm so excited - it's going to be my first (own) event, yay!

Anyway,
I hope you'll like the posts we have in store for you guys and you'll check them out! :-) Feel free to leave a comment/question below or let me know if you'll join us during Howl-O-Ween week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea and what a great line up. I can't wait to read the posts. Bravo Vicky!

Courtney Pies said...

I'm following from the Blogaholic Social Network Halloween Hop! I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. if applicable!
It would be great if you followed me back!

Much Love,
Courtney
www.peaceloverecipes.com

Post a Comment