It's been a few days since I hit 25 followers ( I know,there are some big bloggers out there to whom this is an insignificant number but I'm so happy I got this far in a week's time and I'm grateful for all of my followers!) - so, to celebrate this milestone, I decided to host an international giveaway.
But what is the price?

My copy of Madeleine Wickham's (also known as Sophie Kinsella) Swimming Pool Sunday. I've read it about a year ago but don't worry, it's in perfect condition - I hope you'll appreciate it and it'll find a new, loving home. :-)
WHSmith synopsis:
On a shimmeringly hot Sunday in May, the Delaneys opened their pool to all the village for charity. Louise was there, so were her daughters Amelia and Katie - and so, glaring at her resentfully, was her estranged husband Barnaby. This was supposed to be his day with the girls. But Louise ignored his angry glowers - it wasn't her fault they'd wanted to come swimming with her, was it? While the children splashed and shrieked in the cool, blue waters, she lay blissfully back in the sun and dreamed of Cassian, the charismatic new lawyer in her life. The day seemed perfect. But, suddenly the perfect day was shattered, as tragedy struck. And the consequences of a terrible accident developed into a drama of recriminations, jealousy and legal power-play, in which Louise found herself pulled in three directions all at once. Friendships crumbled, the village was split, and the needs of a child became secondary to the dangerous contest in which the grown-ups were engaged.
RULES:
- You must be a GFC follower of Books, Biscuits and Tea to enter.
- Fill out the form below, including your name and a link to your follower profile so I can see that you are a follower.
- Your email address is needed to contact the winner. It will not be shown publicly, or given to anyone else. If I do not receive a reply from the winner within 3 working days, another winner will be chosen.
- Extra entries can be earned by adding the giveaway button to your blog - the code can be found at the bottom of the post, under the entry form. Extra entries can also be earned by advertising the giveaway on other sites such as Goodreads or Facebook, for following me on Twitter or tweeting about the giveaway. For these entries to count, they must be easily viewable from a link posted in the form.
- The giveaway runs from 2/10/2011 until 10/10/2011 at 21:00 GMT
Enter in the form below:
Grab the giveaway button for your extra entry:




8 comments:
Thanks for the giveaway Vicky :D
Congratulations on reaching 25 followers, here's to many more.
Jenny x
That book looks quite good! I actually haven't seen it, but I loved her first Shopaholic book! Or she wrote that, right? Hmm... I hope I got it right. Lol. Thank you so much for the giveaway and for having it international!
Congratulations to the milestone of followers! :D It's always fun seeing the growth!
Congrats on hitting 25!! It's not silly at all....I remember how happy I was when that was me about a month ago!!
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
Thank you so much :) ♥
@Rebecca: yep, it's her. She wrote the Shopaholic series but she also published a few books as Madeleine Wickham. I hope whoever wins will like it. :)
@Melissa: I know right? I'm still so happy that -now- 40 people are following me and I've only just started my blog. You guys are the best, seriously. :) ♥
Vicky x
Thank you for the great giveaway, Vicky! I've posted on Twitter and facebook about it, and the button is on my blog for you hun!
:) Good luck with your giveaway! They're a lot of fun!
Thanks for the giveaway, Vicky! I posted of Twitter, FB. Congrats on hitting 25!!
Your 25 Follower Giveaway will have to be renamed because you now have over 100 followers!!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway
Post a Comment