If you could get a sequel for any book, what would it be?
Hm, good question - let me think about it. The thing is, quite a lot of my favourite books are part of a whole series, so they are out of the question. My first choice would be Bridget Jones' Diary - yes, I know it would be a threequel and I know it sounds cheesy but BJD is one of my favourite books and I'm absolutely gutted that there isn't a third book (yet). For those of you who have only seen the film adaptation: read the book, it's a billion times better! My second choice is The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. It was a fun read and I'm sure the sequel would be equally entertaining. :-)
How about you? :-)
Feel free to leave a comment with your BTT below.
xxx



9 comments:
The book is, IMHO, always better than the movie. They leave so much out and change things that should not be messed with.... huff...
Here's my BTT - House Millar series
Aine
Bridget Jones diary didn't grab me, personally. I listed a number of books in my answer that are part of a series. Guess that was cheating? :-)
Also- you're doing the read-a-thon on the 22nd? Me too!
okay, I'm with you on BJD! Can we start a petition?
Have not heard of this novel. but I hope you get your wish.
http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com
I would not have thought of this answer. great one!
Lisa
Lisa's World of Books, Booking Through Thursday
Two good picks! I think there might be another Bridget Jones movie coming out sometime soon too.
My BTT: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday-2.html
Great choice!
I saw the movies, but never even knew there was a book. May have to see if my library has it.
I saw the movies also and I did enjoy them.
http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday_13.html
Post a Comment