Sunday, 23 October 2011

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's our opportunity to get a peek into what books everyone is receiving for review, borrowing from libraries, buying in bookshops and download onto eReaders. Let's see what's in my mailbox this week. :-)
I can't believe another week has gone by! Time goes by so fast these days... Anyway, let's see what I got this week.



For review (paperback)



The Imitation of Patsy Burke by John Gaynard
A massive thank you to John who took the time to send me this print copy of his novel - John, if you're reading this, I really appreciate it and I can't wait to read it!


For review (ebook copies) 




Thanks to Amy who was kind enough to send me a PDF copy of her book, Sign Language, which as you might have read on Wednesday, I'm dying to read!!!  And thanks to Netgalley for Children of the Street!

Ebooks

Click on the images to read the synopsis on Goodreads. :-)

So that's it for this week! What's in your mailbox? Feel free to leave a comment below. :)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Sign Language sounds really good! And I've been dying to read Jenny Pox for quite some time. o: (And of course, the rest looks awesome too, lol!) Hope you'll enjoy them when their time comes!

My IMM! \o/

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a GREAT idea!! I never thought of that. I didn't know what your IMM was, now I do. =) Erin

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything. I'v been trying to get my hands on Sign Languague because it looks so good hopefully i will soon. Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Anonymous said...

I loved Jane Eyre! Its such a great book; hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Great IMM! Happy reading!

http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

roro said...

some books i nevr heard of

enjoy

Chocolate Chunky Munkie said...

Wow Vicky you've had a good week for books! I can't say I've heard of all of these, so I'm off to check them out :D

Jen x

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

You got some really cool looking books this week- I got Jenny Pox last week and think it looks awesome!
I love your blog name- books, biscuits and tea is my idea of a perfect afternoon! Thanks for stopping by earlier x

Mel said...

Jenny Pox seems popular this week - benefits of a free download! Hope you enjoy your haul thsi week. :)

Passion for Novels said...

Some lovely choices here!! I love your new header too!!! It's sooo niceeee!!!

Love Gemma
http://passionfornovels.blogspot.com/

The Book Faerie said...

I really love Jane Eyre it is probably my favourite classic! Also, many bloggers have been getting Jenny Pox and it looks really interesting!
Thanks for dropping by and happy reading :)

None said...

Nice pile of books. I got Jenny Pox recently as well, but haven't gotten around reading it yet.

My IMM post

Claire said...

Nice haul! I love Jane Eyre :)

My slightly massive IMM is here if you'd like a look :)

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Ohh these look great! I can't wait to read your review! Thanks for stopping by :)

My IMM

Anonymous said...

Sign Language looks so good! I'm going to have to look into it. ;)

Thanks for stopping by mine! Hope you have a great week.
Amanda @ Letters Inside Out

Unknown said...

you got a nice selection of books in your mailbox this week!
my IMM
http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox_23.html

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Jane Eyre is great...and A home for Christmas looks so sweet!

PS love the new blog design!

My In My Mailbox

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Natalie said...

Jane Eyre! I love that book! It's one of my all time favorite classics! I'm also curious to see what you think of Jenny Pox.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you liked it!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Awesome haul!!!! Jenny Pox is totally on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all your awesome books.

Thanks for stopping by :)

International EVE giveaway

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit

Unknown said...

love your hauls! :) greatt IMM! thanks for visitng mine:)

Laura Massey said...

I hope you like Jane Eyre. It's my favorite book.

Post a Comment