Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Blog To Blog - Featured Blog Interview


I just wanted to let you all know that I am guest posting on Jenny's blog today!!!!! Each week she does a feature called Blog to Blog.  Blog to Blog is where she chooses a blog she really enjoys and ask the blog owner questions, and this week, I was that blogger! If you would like to read the full interview and get to know me a little bit more, head over to Chocolate Chunky Munkie :-) And a massive thank you to Jenny for having me on her blog, I'm honoured! xxx

4 comments:

Megan said...

I just read your interview on the Chocolate Chunky Munkie website and loved it! I also commented on her site as well. You've got me wanting to read some Agatha Christie. :)

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

Chocolate Chunky Munkie said...

Vicky thanks for answering my Q&A's, it was a pleasure to feature you on my blog :D

Jenny x

Shilpa Mudiganti said...

cool! congratulations! and you know what? no matter how many times I visit your blog, I still get hit by how sweet the design is! cool blog!

La Toya said...

Awesome!! Hopping over now :)

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Post a Comment