Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Each week MizB asks a book related question and bloggers answer with their thoughts about the given topic.
This week's question:
What types of non-fiction do you read? Can do multiple choices.
CHOICES:
- e-books
- Mythology/Folklore
– Travel/Locations
– Humor
– History
– Art, including art history
– Science including forensics
– Gardening/Nature
– Political
– Financial/Economical
– Religious
– Self-help
– How-to books
– Books on writing
– Audio books
– Biography
– Autobiography
– Sports
– Architecture
– Fitness/Exercise/Nutrition/Beauty
– Other
– None of the Above
Hm, interesting question. To be honest, non-fiction is not my cup of tea. I occasionally read non-fiction as well but it's very rare. If I had to choose from the list above, I'd say travel / humour / and autobiographies are the only non-fiction books I've ever read and I ever will read. :-)
How about you? Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answers in a comment here if you don't have a blog. :) Thank you!
Vicky xxx
Monday, 10 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I read non-fiction only if you count magazines :D
Amy's Monday
Yes, I also tend to stick with fiction :)
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/musing-mondays_10.html
Ah, I'm also more of a fiction type of person.
BTW, new follower here :) I really like your blog~
Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer
There are barely a few non-fiction which I have read till the last page. I'm not that good in reading non-fiction too.
I primarily read fiction as well...but I do read the occasional mythology/folklore/religion (I group them together) or gardening/nature/environmental.
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
Thanks for the comments guys ♥ :)
Bahahaha Amy, I actually laughed out loud! I'm not sure whether magazines count as non-fiction or not but yeah, I agree. I'm not much of a non-fiction fan either.
x
Thanks for stopping by In Libris Veritas~
I like non-fiction but I can only read one like every other month or so. I really enjoy the non-fiction that reads like fiction too, so that helps out.
Thanks for stopping by my Musing Monday - it seems we agree on non-fiction! I *love* the name of your blog - some of my favourite things.
I am not a big non-fiction fan either. In the past most of my non-fiction were reference books on various subjects... with the internet now, they tend to be out of date dust catchers.
I don't like non-fic. but If I were to read one it'd probably be humor/travel..
Post a Comment