October 21-23rdI just signed up for the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon, which will be hosted by Bex @ Kindle Fever, Amanda @ Letters Inside Out, and April @ My Shelf Confessions.
It's basically an online reading party: the theme is of course Halloween, but you can pick whatever book you want, it's not restricted to Halloween/creepy ones. Bex, Amanda and April are going to have several challenges throughout the event. You can sign up here if you haven't done it yet.
I was just wondering, who else is taking part? :) Hands uuuupppppppp!


4 comments:
Me! Me! Me! lol
I'm hoping it will force me to read a bit more...I tend to get caught up in household stuff and neglect my reading!
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
Yay, great! *jumps up and down* lol
Same here. :) It'll be so much fun! x
Thanks for following the blog! Glad to know that you are considering to join My Bookworm Santa! Followed your blog! Wickedly Wonderful Read-a-thon sounds kinda cool!
me! it's my first one. So, I hope I stick with it lol
Post a Comment