Monday, 31 October 2011

BBT Howl-O-Ween 2011 - closing post

Welcome back :) Today is a special day because we have another guest author! Yes, that's right. :-) I hope you'll enjoy this post just as much as you enjoyed the previous ones - so please welcome

Kris Sedersten


Hello everyone! It is so nice to be here today. I am the author of the Mojo series; a paranormal mystery thriller/ horror saga. The second installment, Lost Mojo, is now available on www.buybooksontheweb.com and will soon follow on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com.

About Lost Mojo:

For six small-town teenagers, the haunting begins with a ghost hunting project and the sudden disappearance of two of their own. Their research into urban legends in their hometown leads them to a deserted farmhouse—haunted by its dark secrets, the discovery of unmarked graves, and paranormal activity that portends something diabolically evil.

For the Clay County Sheriff, Tony Morgan, and the mysterious Ranier brothers, the haunting began decades earlier when a violent murder and a similar missing persons case first tainted the idyllic countryside. They soon discover the evil still lives…hidden…waiting to strike again. This time the six teenagers are the target.

Their fates entwine in a Halloween clash of good versus evil as the dark energy returns, bringing demonic forces to life through a bloody, ritualistic sacrifice.


I have not yet received any book reviews for Lost Mojo although a few are pending. Watch http://www.blacklagoonreviews during Halloween week for the first of what I hope will be many reviews. Lost Mojo is the prequel to the book Mojo and tells the story of Scottie Brown’s first experiences with the paranormal. Here is what others have said about Mojo:

“Overall, I would recommend Mojo to everyone who likes to read books that give you the creeps, keeps you on the edge of your seat and out of breath the whole time. But be warned, you might want to sleep with your lights on afterward.” (For complete review, go to http://www.readingonthedarksideblogspot.com)

“Readers who love a great ghost story will love every ghost and ghoul in Mojo—an action packed tale of the spiritual world that will make your hair stand on end. The media today is full of movies and books that regale stories of the paranormal and many are difficult to believe, but Sedersten combines reality with the afterlife in a way that’s totally believable. That’s what makes it so scary… (For complete review, go to http://wwwezinearticles.com--article written by Lauren S. Smith. Smith is editor for the Virtual Book Review Network—reviews books by well known bestselling authors and books by soon to be recognized names.)

“Spooky, suspenseful, and highly entertaining, Mojo, by Kris Sedersten was a fast paced ghost story that kept me reading until late into the night and left me wanting more. Tautly written and highly developed this novel had me enthralled from the first word to the last…Definitely a new author I will be keeping an eye on.” (For complete review, go to http://www.blacklagoonreviews.com)

About me:

I am a Nursing Home Administrator and RN Consultant in my hometown of Harvard NE. I love small town living and enjoy being outside as much as possible. My children are grown and I enjoy spending time with them and my eight amazing grandchildren. My hobbies include creative writing, producing a paranormal radio program, Exploring Unexplained Phenomena in Lincoln, NE. with host, Scott Colborn, and paranormal investigating.

Earlier this year I founded Synergy Paranormal Investigations, Harvard NE. We are a very active team and spend most weekends out in historical sites, businesses, or family homes where we have been called on to investigate claims of paranormal activity. We take our investigations seriously but we have a lot of fun in the process! We had the opportunity to help lead ghost hunting classes in Kearney, NE. this summer in conjunction with Midwest Paranormal Investigators at the Trails and Rails Museum as part of an ongoing fundraiser for the Buffalo County Historical Society. It was an amazing learning experience for us.

I am currently working on the third installment of the Mojo Series and a Non Fiction book that documents my paranormal experiences from SPI case files and personal experiences. See my website www.krissedersten.com, leave a comment or share a ghost story or two. I love to hear from readers who have an opinion about my work. Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment