I can't believe it's 10 October already! Which means that it's time to announce our winner!!!! How exciting. :-)
The winner has been randomly chosen by Random.org... so
*drumroll*
the winner of Madeleine Wickham's Swimming Pool Sunday is...
Jasmine1485
Congratulations!
I will email you in a few minutes - please make sure you reply with your address within 3 days so that I can post your prize as soon as possible. If Jasmine doesn't reply to my email, I'll pick another winner.
Thank you so much to everyone for taking part and keep an eye on my blog for the next giveaway. ;-)
Vicky
Thank you so much to everyone for taking part and keep an eye on my blog for the next giveaway. ;-)
Vicky


3 comments:
Well done on the giveaway Vicki and hitting over 100 followers. Congratulations to the winner :D
Jenny x
http://chocolatechunkymunkie.blogspot.com
Congrats to Jasmine!
And kudos for breaking 100 followers!!
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
Congratulations to Jasmine, and also to you Vicky, for hitting over 100 followers. You're going from strength to strength really quickly! xx
Post a Comment